Terms of Service
By using the Preorder Plus website preorderplus.com (the “Website”) or any or all applications operated by Treo LLC (the “Apps”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You will not use the Website or the Apps (the “Service”) for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website or the Apps you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website or the Apps.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email and our Support System.
- You understand that Treo LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Treo LLC.
- Treo LLC does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Treo LLC shall have no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of data calculated, generated, displayed or altered by the Service or uploaded to the Service by Customer, including without limitation Customer Data and any other data uploaded by Users.
- You expressly understand and agree that Treo LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Treo LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
All our apps offer free trial. We do not provide refunds after your payment has been received.
Change of Use
The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]